Dear Fabulous Bloggers,
This post is about What I’m Thankful for.. I think everyone should have a habit of being thankful for every good thing that comes to them. When I get stumbled upon any obstacles, I tried to think about the positive side, even if it’s hard. That’s how life works.
I’m really happy that Deepika from https://deepikamanohar.wordpress.com/ created an opportunity for me to mention what I’m thankful for by tagging me.
Thank you Deepika for passing this tag to me. You are multi talented and I have read your posts about parenting, poetry, kids and many more. You are all big inspiration for me. Keep up the good work. 🙂
The Rules of this tag are,
- Name three things you are thankful for…
- Nominate the fellow bloggers to continue the Tag..
- Device a logo for your Tag
The Three things I’m Thankful for..
- My Family and Friends – The love, inspiration, support and kindness, all of those things which I received from my family and friends are so unconditional. I might not be the person I am today without them and I’m thankful for that. I love you all always. ❤
- Independence – Not every girl in my place gets what they want, in that case I am very lucky and I should be thankful for that. My parents never said NO for my choices and luckily I never gave a hard time to them due to my decisions. And it still continues with my husband. The first thing he said when we met was “You have full independence with what you want to do and I won’t stop you at any situation”. I feel blessed and I thank almighty for that 🙂
- Life – I am thankful for the life I got. I’m healthy and happy. I got my dream opportunity career and I happily worked over there. I have not regretted any of my decisions so far. Some Experiences in my life made me stronger mentally. My fellow bloggers, even though I have never met anyone of you before, the kindness what you all show me is awesome and I’m thankful for that. ❤
And many more…
I nominate the following fellow bloggers for this tag,
My logo for the tag,
Thank you so much for reading, Have a good day. 🙂
Dear Fabulous Bloggers!
More exciting things are happening this year and I am so glad to be a part of this blogging world! I have been tagged by a lovely lady “Priya” from https://arusuvaiunavu.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/2016-2017-tag/ for this 2016/2017 Tag. Thank you so much Priya for considering and leaving me such lovely comments on my posts 🙂 ❤
This tag was created by David from The Guy Who Said Always No.
DESCRIBE YOUR 2016 IN 3 WORDS.
WRITE THE NAME OF 2 PEOPLE WHO HAVE CHARACTERIZED YOUR 2016.
Well, I can’t mention only two people here 🙂 my family has been a big support for me always especially in 2016 as well.
WRITE ABOUT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE YOU’VE VISITED IN 2016 AND WHY YOU LIKED IT SO MUCH.
Last year I had been to Goa. It was such a lovely place filled with lots of fun, food, beaches and people.
WRITE THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD YOU’VE TASTED IN 2016.
Goan food, Crackling Spinach (Chopped deep fried spinach) and Vegetable fried Wonton (Dumpling stuffed with veggies).
WRITE THE EVENT WHICH HAS MARKED YOU MORE OF THIS IN 2016 (EVEN GLOBAL EVENT).
My Uncle’s 50th Birthday. It was such a wonderful event, where all our family members got together for the first time for an event like this and I had an amazing experience of organizing it and of course my blog creation as well. 🙂
WRITE THE FINEST PURCHASE YOU’VE MADE IN THIS 2016, AND IF YOU WANT, LINK A PHOTO.
I bought some real good stuffs like clothing, accessories, household stuffs and gifts for my family members.
WRITE 3 GOOD INTENTIONS FOR THIS 2017.
- Be kind and supportive to near and dear ones.
- Be happy no matter what and stop imagining things which makes me sad.
- Go healthy and get fit
WRITE 1 PLACE YOU WANT TO VISIT IN 2017.
I don’t have any place in particular in my mind. But some peaceful and beautiful place would be fine. 🙂
WRITE 1 PLATE/FOOD YOU WANT TO EAT IN 2017.
Again, not in particular, something really healthy and home cooked food. 🙂
I would like to Tag,
- Lathi’s kitchen
- Divya Deepak Rao
- Preethi’s Cuisine
- Dippy-Dotty Girl
- Lithuanian in the USA
- Phoebe Chi
Rules for this Tag,
- Mention the creator of the blog: The Guy Who Said Always No.
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you: Priya
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 blogger friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
Have a great day and Happy Blogging 🙂