Apple Oats Smoothie Bowl – Gluten free, Vegan
Vegan Apple Oats Smoothie Bowl – This smoothie bowl is perfect for breakfast. It’s very filling and yummy, to get the natural sweetness I added dates and figs.
The roasted oats would give an extra nutty flavor. I have used almond milk, you can also use oats milk as well. A hint of cinnamon would change the flavor of this smoothie. Apple and Cinnamon will go well together. The toppings completely depend on you. I added some apples, kiwi, dark chocolate oats granola, and flax seeds.
The ingredients mentioned here is for 2 bowls. You can reduce it to half for 1 bowl.
- Apple – 2
- Oats – 3 to 4 tbsp (rolled oats)
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Almond milk – 2 cup (360 ml)
- Black dates and Dry figs – 2
- First, get all the ingredients. Roast the oats well in a low flame. Do not burn, when the aroma starts coming, turn off the stove and cool it down.
- Now clean the apples, remove the skin. I used 1 1/2 apple for the smoothie and the remaining 1/2 apple as a topping.
- Add the roasted oats, almond milk, chopped apples, cinnamon, dates, and fig into the blender.
- Blend well until it becomes a smoothie.
- Once it is done, pour into the bowl, and add some toppings over it and Enjoy.
Happy Cooking 🙂