Eggless Chocolate Cookies Recipe – Perfect Chocolate cookie to go with a cup of milk.
Cookies are the best thing when it comes to kids snack. They always need something to munch with milk, if it’s related to chocolate flavor. They just love it. Here I tried an eggless chocolate flavored cookie. It just came out so well. I can’t stop myself eating it. The moment I took it out of the oven, the kids in my family rushed over to the kitchen, they were asking, is it ready, ready… I saw the smile on their face and I felt really satisfied. I made their day. This is the simplest recipe. Try it out and share your story as well.
Recipe type: Dessert | Snack
Servings: 25 – 28 pieces
Prep Time: 45 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 1 hr
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1/4 cup at room temperature (unsalted prefered)
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Get all the ingredients ready. Take a mixing bowl, sieve all the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder) together and set aside.
- Take butter, milk and sugar. whip it for about 2 to 3 mins, until it becomes creamy and light.
- Slowly add the dry flour mixture to the butter cream mixture, and gently mix with spoon or spatula.
- Once the dough is ready, keep it in refrigerator for about 0.5 to 1 hr.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 to 15 mins.
- Take the dough, make a small ball, flatten it a little bit and line it in baking tray, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 10 mins for soft cookie and 12 mins for crispier cookies.
- Yummy egg-less chocolate cookies are ready to serve.
Happy Cooking 🙂