Cookies are the best thing when it comes to kids snack. They always need something to munch with milk, if it’s related to chocolate flavor. They just love it. Here I tried an eggless chocolate flavored cookie. It just came out so well. I can’t stop myself eating it. The moment I took it out of the oven, the kids in my family rushed over to the kitchen, they were asking, is it ready, ready… I saw the smile on their face and I felt really satisfied. I made their day. This is the simplest recipe. Try it out and share your story as well.
Recipe type: Dessert | Snack
Servings: 25 – 28 pieces
Prep Time: 45 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 1 hr
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1/4 cup at room temperature (unsalted prefered)
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Get all the ingredients ready. Take a mixing bowl, sieve all the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder) together and set aside.
- Take butter, milk and sugar. whip it for about 2 to 3 mins, until it becomes creamy and light.
- Slowly add the dry flour mixture to the butter cream mixture, and gently mix with spoon or spatula.
- Once the dough is ready, keep it in refrigerator for about 0.5 to 1 hr.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 to 15 mins.
- Take the dough, make a small ball, flatten it a little bit and line it in baking tray, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 10 mins for soft cookie and 12 mins for crispier cookies.
- Yummy egg-less chocolate cookies are ready to serve.
Happy Cooking 🙂