Layered Mango & Cream dessert
Mangoes are the best thing in Summer. I love fusion recipes. So I wanted to give a try for layered mango and cream dessert. This is the most simple dessert, which you can make in a jiffy. I am sure this would be definitely a big hit. All you need is Mango puree, cream, powdered biscuits and your favorite toppings.
Recipe type: Dessert
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 0 mins | Total Time: 20 mins
Ingredients for Cream:
- Cream powder – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
Ingredients for Mango Cream:
- Mango puree – 1 cup
- Crushed / Powdered Biscuits – 1 cup
- Cashews and pistachios – chopped (2 tbsp)
- Get the ingredients ready. Take some good ripped mangoes, cut it and make a puree of it.
- Prepare the cream, Take cream powder, milk, water and vanilla essence in a bowl, Beat at high speed for about 3 to 4 mins, until the heavy cream forms.
- Freeze the cream for minimum 10 mins, before use.
- Now crush the biscuits and keep it separately.
- Now take a jar and start layering the above ingredients of your choice.
- I layered first biscuit, then cream and mango puree. repeated the same to fill the jar. On top, garnished with chopped pistachios and cashews.
- Yummy Mango and cream layered dessert is ready to serve. You can also prepare in advance and store it in refrigerator before serving.
Happy Cooking 🙂