Pomegranate Lassi | Pomegranate and Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
Pomegranate Lassi is prepared with plain thick yogurt and honey. It’s a perfect drink for summer. Pomegranate has lots of health benefits. The seeds are very powerful antioxidants. I read once that Pomegranate seed juice antioxidants are three times higher than green tea. No wonder why our parents are constantly ask us to eat this fruit. It’s rich in Vitamin C, a powerful anti-inflammatory, improve digestion and it protect the heart and arteries. If you have the seeds handy, it just takes only 5 minutes to prepare this drink.
Recipe type: Drink
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 15 mins
- Pomegranate seeds – 1 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Plain thick yogurt – 1 cup
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Pistachio powder – 1 tsp (to garnish)
- Get the ingredients ready. Take Pomegranate seeds in a mixer jar.
- Add water and crush the seeds.
- Then add yogurt and honey, into the Pomegranate juice, blend once again. Adjust the honey based on your taste.
- Once froth has formed on the top of the juice, stop the blender and pour into glasses.
- Garnish with some seeds and pistachio powder.
- Refrigerate for some time before serving.
- Yummy Pomegranate Lassi is ready to serve.
Happy Cooking 🙂