Dear Fabulous Bloggers,
I have been nominated for two awards “Unique Blogger and The Fabulous Chef and Cuisines Award” by a wonderful person Abha Jha. Abha has created this amazing award called “The Fabulous Chef and Cuisines Award”. It’s a big motivation for food bloggers. I admire her passion of cooking and her motive to pass on her talent to other budding chefs. Thank you so much for nominating me. I am so happy and honored.
Please do visit Abha’s Blog. She has a beautiful blog with yummy recipes. https://abhajhablog.wordpress.com/
About the Fabulous Chef Award:
Creator of this award: Abha Jha
The Fabulous Chef and Cuisines award is about honoring the bloggers who have put lots of patience, effort and dedication to showcase their culinary talents and expertise, being awesome so much that they deserve their due recognition. It is an award for beautiful blogger friends and their equally marvelous blogs which really make you mesmerized with their content, quality, presentation and the unfailing dedication to share the treasure trove of knowledge about cooking and food with the whole world. It’s for the deserving bloggers who put their heart, soul and a touch of magic to their dishes and so fabulous indeed.
About the Unique Blogger Award:
Creator of this Award: Tara
The point of creating this award is to nominate other blogs that you find unique and different, and share them some love and support.
Abha has asked me some interesting questions, Here are my answers,
What is your idea of spending a perfect Sunday morning?
Our life so busy during weekday morning, only Sunday is exceptional in that, it’s a day I wake up late without any guilt, sit back and relax some time in bed and enjoy the sunshine which I can’t do that on weekdays. Have a cup of nice coffee and perfect breakfast without any rush.
What is your favorite color with which you associate your good luck.
My favorite color is pink and other bright colors as well. But I don’t consider as good luck. I just go with the flow.
What is your perfect idea of getting and giving happiness in any form possible?
I believe a smile and kind words are perfect for getting and giving happiness from/to someone. Every day is not a good day. But to put our negative feelings aside and spreading the politeness and smile is very important.
If given a chance with whom would you want to exchange your personality with and why?
I would definitely ask my mom’s personality. I always admire her the way she is. She is so simple, intelligent and very patient with every thing.
If you got a chance what three things would you change around you or in your country?
- Definitely about the good quality education to kids (More of practical and less of theory)
- Rather than giving someone the freebies, should teach and help them to understand how to fulfill their own needs.
- Cleanliness and environment awareness.
I believe every change should start within ourselves, family, neighbors and it should grow on.
What is your favorite dress which you find always in fashion?
I like Salwar suits, There are so many patterns available nowadays. I would like to try everything.
What dish is your favorite which you make in a jiffy and still enjoy its grand taste?
I love the many varieties of sweets and snacks so much.
What are some qualities a budding blogger should keep in mind when starting a blog to make it presentable?
I am also a beginner to this blogging world. I understood that following things are really important to become a successful blogger.
- Start with Simple and Clean design. Even the layman should be able to follow what’s there.
- Pay attention to your Content. Formatting is very important. Don’t make very long paragraphs. It might be hard to read. Break it properly. Use Bullet or Number points. Use appropriate images.
- Title of your post is very important. It helps to get more audience.
- Before posting, read once and make sure everything is in place. Of course you can always edit when you find something.
- Use proper Keyword to reach more people. It helps to get your link on top when people search something related to that keyword.
Thank you so much Abha once again for this great opportunity.
I would like to nominate everyone who is very passionate towards cooking, exploring and presenting their uniqueness.
If you (readers) think someone deserves this nomination. Feel free to pass it on. 🙂
The rules are,
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Answer the questions the blogger gave it to you.
- Nominate the fellow bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Have a good day and see you all soon 🙂