Dry Mushroom Manchurian Recipe
Dry Mushroom Manchurian would go well as a Starter or appetizer. This is a kind of Indochinese recipe. People who like Mushroom would definitely love this recipe. This could be a great side dish for Veg Fried rice or Biriyanis. I have added tomato sauce. But it tastes better with Schezwan sauce or Soy sauce or chili sauce. It’s up-to your taste.
- Fresh Button Mushroom – 200 gms
- Onion – 1 medium sized (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 small sized (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves – garnishing
- Soy sauce / Tomato sauce / Schezwan sauce – 1 to 2 tbsps
- Garlic cloves – 5 to 6 (finely chopped)
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsps
To prepare batter for frying:
- All purpose flour / Maida – 1/2 cup
- Corn Flour – 2 to 3 tbsps
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Water – as needed to make batter
Note: Prepare the smooth batter at medium level. Not too liquid nor too solid.
Get all the ingredients ready. First step is to prepare the batter to soak the chopped mushrooms into that.
Take all purpose flour, corn flour, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, salt and chili powder in a mixing bowl.
Add required amount of water and make a smooth batter without any lumps.
Get the Mushrooms ready and clean it thoroughly.
Once the mushroom and batter is ready. Now marinate the mushroom in that batter for few mins.
Deep fry the mushrooms until they become golden brown color. Remove and keep it aside.
Heat the oil in a wide pan, Add chopped garlics and saute well.
After a few secs, add chopped onions into that and saute well.
Now add chopped capsicums into that. Saute everything for a few mins.
Add sauce and salt into that mixture.
After a few mins, add fried mushrooms also into that.
Mix everything well and cook on medium flame for 2 mins. Once everything blends well. Transfer into a container and garnish with coriander leaves.
Yummy Dry Mushroom Manchurian is ready to be served.
Happy Cooking 🙂