On my return from vacation and catching up with fellow bloggers’ awesome posts, I found your nomination for Mystery blogger award awaiting me Pia. I was really surprised and very happy that you considered my blog as encouraging and inspiring.
Thank you so much Pia for a pleasant surprise. I have been following your blog for quite some days. You have yummy recipes and beautiful pics. I could see your love and passion for cooking when I read your posts. I guess we too have one similar habit. I also like to cross check things multiple times and I love to organize stuff. I am so glad I met you here. Thanks for sharing your recipes and keep blogging 🙂
If you (readers) haven’t visited Pia’s Blog, Please check spoonful O’ spice. It’s worth checking.
Award Creator – Okoto enigma of https://okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/. This award is created for amazing bloggers who encourage and inspire others via their blog, and they deserve every recognition they get.
Malini’s Space – 3 things,
- I love cooking, I believe once we understand the basics and foundation of cooking, we don’t need a person to teach us to try a different cuisine or recipes.
- When I do something, I really get into that moment and I expect perfection. I can’t really accept a little less or more. I guess this is one of my positive and negative habits.
- I literally love being at home, In my own space, not surrounded by too many people with lots of gossip.
Answers to Pia’s questions,
Describe a funny moment in your life?
When I went to Finland for business trip, I agreed to a crazy idea for skating and Skiing. The depth of the snow was quite high, the resort looked like a forest and the slopes were open from 3 KM to 15 KM. The main important thing, I had never been to Skiing and I fell down so many times and struggled a lot complete just 3 KMS. One of the best funny and embarrassing moment in my life.
Your favorite cartoon as a child or even now?
My favorite cartoon is Tom & Jerry and Jungle Book always. Now recently I have been watching Chhota Bheem with my brothers.
Things that you have learnt from your blog?
It’s not just a cup of tea to come up with a quality content and make readers time worth of something. It’s a lot of work and the main important thing I learned here is to be consistent.
One person closest in your life?
My Mom always, She is like a best friend to me. I share everything with her and her support is like a big pillar in my life. She is always very encouraging and caring. I admire her selfless attitude very much.
What’s your all-time favorite movie?
There are some Tamil and English Movies I watched many times repeatedly. My all time Fav Series is “Friends“. I simply watch whenever I get time and every time I watch, I happened to laugh and involve like though it’s a first time.
Most people I would like to nominate are already nominated by someone else for this award, So if you (readers) think someone deserves this nomination. Feel free to pass it on. 🙂
The rules are,
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate fellow bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Thank you for reading and Have a wonderful weekend 🙂