Dear Fabulous Bloggers!
Here comes one more tag “The Blue Sky Tag“, I have been tagged by two wonderful bloggers Aditi Singh and Kelley. It’s so much fun to get to know each other with these tags. Thank you Aditi and Kelley for that opportunity. Both are outstanding with their creative DIY Creations. I always get amazed when I see their posts. It motivates me to try more. Thank you once again for inspiring. <3
I tried to compile both of your questions and answered here,
- Where in the world are you? – I live in Bangalore, India.
- How many languages do you speak? – I speak two languages fluently “Tamil & English”. I can understand and Manage “Kannada & Telugu”.
- What is your passion? – I’m working on to find my organic interest now. Once I had a passion to work for Marine Software Industry, Now Cooking, Arts & craft, musics and Books.
- What original creation are you most proud of? – My Recipes & some of my creative works.
- What are you best at? – Listening and Organizing
- What are you absolutely bad at? – I can’t easily say “NO” to people. I was even advised to read the book “Art of saying NO”
- How are you inspired to create? – When I look at other people work and also sometimes my imagination helps
- What is one thing you wanna do before you die? – Travel as much as I can
- When did you discover your creativity? – Tried to create little things during my schooling and actually understood then discovered after a very long time.
I would love to tag few other fellow bloggers for this Tag, Here they are,
The rules are:
- Nominate 5 people for this tag
- Give them 6 questions to answer
- Answer my 6 questions
- Thank the person who nominated you
My questions to you are:
- Where in the world are you and How many languages do you speak?
- What is your passion?
- How are you inspired to create?
- what are your best qualities?
- what would you do if you get the super power?
- What keeps you motivated?
I am waiting to hear your interesting answers..
Thank you for reading and have a good day. 🙂