Dear Fabulous Bloggers,
This post is about What I’m Thankful for.. I think everyone should have a habit of being thankful for every good thing that comes to them. When I get stumbled upon any obstacles, I tried to think about the positive side, even if it’s hard. That’s how life works.
I’m really happy that Deepika from https://deepikamanohar.wordpress.com/ created an opportunity for me to mention what I’m thankful for by tagging me.
Thank you Deepika for passing this tag to me. You are multi talented and I have read your posts about parenting, poetry, kids and many more. You are all big inspiration for me. Keep up the good work. 🙂
The Rules of this tag are,
- Name three things you are thankful for…
- Nominate the fellow bloggers to continue the Tag..
- Device a logo for your Tag
The Three things I’m Thankful for..
- My Family and Friends – The love, inspiration, support and kindness, all of those things which I received from my family and friends are so unconditional. I might not be the person I am today without them and I’m thankful for that. I love you all always. <3
- Independence – Not every girl in my place gets what they want, in that case I am very lucky and I should be thankful for that. My parents never said NO for my choices and luckily I never gave a hard time to them due to my decisions. And it still continues with my husband. The first thing he said when we met was “You have full independence with what you want to do and I won’t stop you at any situation”. I feel blessed and I thank almighty for that 🙂
- Life – I am thankful for the life I got. I’m healthy and happy. I got my dream opportunity career and I happily worked over there. I have not regretted any of my decisions so far. Some Experiences in my life made me stronger mentally. My fellow bloggers, even though I have never met anyone of you before, the kindness what you all show me is awesome and I’m thankful for that. <3
And many more…
I nominate the following fellow bloggers for this tag,
Thank you so much for reading, Have a good day. 🙂