TAGS Week – The Blue Sky TAG

Dear Fabulous Bloggers!

Here comes one more tag “The Blue Sky Tag“, I have been tagged by two wonderful bloggers Aditi Singh and Kelley. It’s so much fun to get to know each other with these tags. Thank you Aditi and Kelley for that opportunity. Both are outstanding with their creative DIY Creations. I always get amazed when I see their posts. It motivates me to try more. Thank you once again for inspiring. ❀

I tried to compile both of your questions and answered here,

• Where in the world are you? – I live in Bangalore, India.
  • How many languages do you speak? – I speak two languages fluently “Tamil & English”. I can understand and Manage “Kannada & Telugu”.
  • What is your passion? – I’m working on to find my organic interest now. Once I had a passion to work for Marine Software Industry, Now Cooking, Arts & craft, musics and Books.
  • What original creation are you most proud of? – My Recipes & some of my creative works.
  • What are you best at? – Listening and Organizing
  • What are you absolutely bad at? – I can’t easily say “NO” to people. I was even advised to read the book “Art of saying NO”
  • How are you inspired to create? – When I look at other people work and also sometimes my imagination helps
  • What is one thing you wanna do before you die? – Travel as much as I can
  • When did you discover your creativity? – Tried to create little things during my schooling and actually understood then discovered after a very long time.

I would love to tag few other fellow bloggers for this Tag, Β Here they are,

The rules are:

• Nominate 5 people for this tag
  • Give them 6 questions to answer
  • Answer my 6 questions

My questions to you are:

1. Where in the world are you and How many languages do you speak?
  2. What is your passion?
  3. How are you inspired to create?
  4. what are your best qualities?
  5. what would you do if you get the super power?
  6. What keeps you motivated?

I am waiting to hear your interesting answers..

Thank you for reading and have a good day. πŸ™‚

19 Comments Add yours

1. Pia says:

Hi Malini,
    Congratulations! You have a lovely blog πŸ™‚ so I have nominated you for the Mystery Blogger Award and here is the link https://spoonfulospice.wordpress.com/2017/04/04/mystery-blogger-award/
    Congratulations again! 😊

1. Malini says:

Thank you Priyanka for considering my blog. I will look into it πŸ™‚

1. Pia says:

my pleasure Malini 😊

2. kiranmag says:

You are really one of my sweetest followers. ….if I would be asked for an elder sister definately it would be someone like you…the fragrance of personality is attracting as the fragrance of Champa flowers …you are so simple …but remember it’s so difficult to be simple. ..good morning and have a nice day

1. Malini says:

Good morning Kiran. Wow. That is so kind of you. I would love to be your elder sister. Your words absolutely made my day.. Thank you so much dear. Luv you loads.. Have a good day.

3. Got to Know more abt u dear… Thanks for tagging me…Will post soon..

1. Malini says:

You are welcome 😊

4. Asha Seth says:

Such honest replies. Malini, you’re one of a kind. Congratulations on the award. And honored that you could think of me for such a sweet surprise.
    I shall do a follow-up post soon. πŸ™‚

1. Malini says:

Thank you so much Asha and it’s my pleasure. Looking forward πŸ™‚

5. May you travel far and wide, Malini. We have something in common apart for a passion for food, the inability to say No πŸ™‚

1. Malini says:

I hope so. So happy to see the common interest people here. πŸ™‚

6. Sudalai says:

Thanks for tagging me Malini.☺☺☺

1. Malini says:

You are welcome 😊

7. PriyaPandian says:

Great answers Malini πŸ‘These tags help us to know more about each other in this blogosphere and thanks for tagging me☺️

1. Malini says:

Thank you so much Priya and yea very true 😊

Liked by 1 person

8. A person with wonderful creative talents. Great to know a little about you Malini 😊

Liked by 2 people

1. Malini says:

Thank you so much for stopping by Radhika and you made my day πŸ™‚

9. What a fun way to get to know more about you! x

Liked by 2 people

1. Malini says:

Exactly πŸ™‚

Leave your thoughts. :)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s