Nominations: One Lovely Blog Award and Blogger recognition award
Dear Fabulous Bloggers!
Hope you all are doing well and good. I am really happy that I have been nominated for two different awards, I must thank Lathiya for nominating me once again for One Lovely Blog Award and Anindya for Blogger Recognition Award.
Lathiya has a lovely blog and you can find wonderful home made recipes there. She really has an awesome collection of recipes. Please check out her blog here if you haven’t visited before. Recently met Anindya in this Blogging world. His passion towards music inspired me a lot. He wrote many wonderful posts about different music collections with details. Please check his blog here if you haven’t visited before.
Some facts about me,
- I love food, My mom is a great cook, that’s how I got inspired to cook and try different recipes.
- I am kind of restricted person, it took a long time for me to accept that fact. Now I guess, I am changing quite a bit. 🙂
- I love arts and craft stuffs.
- I would like to respect the other people opinion always. I believe everyone has their own opinion and it’s their right to share. Sometimes I expect the same.
- I love classic vintage novels and romantic novels, especially Nicholas Sparks books.
- I love musics, English series and Korean dramas. I get obsessed with them a lot before.
- I tried to be kind to everyone I meet and help them as much as I can if they need me.
And my nominees are,
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog, Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate, other people.
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Thanks for reading and have a happy week everyone 🙂