Baby Corn & Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Stir Fry Recipe
Baby Corn & Paneer Stir Fry, it’s a great combination. It’s similar to Manchurian. It’s a perfect dry side dish for rice and other masala curries. I added tomato sauce for frying the baby corn and paneer at the end. You can use soy sauce as well. according to your taste. 🙂
- Paneer / Cottage Cheese – 200 gms
- Baby Corn – 150 gms
- Big Onion – 1 medium sized finely chopped.
- Garlic – 5 to 6 cloves (finely chopped)
- Green chilies – 2 chopped finely.
- Mustard and Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp for stir fry
- Coriander leaves – few (garnishing)
- Salt – required level
- Turmeric and Chili powder – 1 tbsp.
- Tomato Sauce or puree – 2 tbsp.
- Corn flour – 3 to 4 tbsp.
- Water – 1/2 cup to mix the corn flour.
Get the ingredients ready. Chop the baby corn and Paneer into regular size pieces.
Mix the corn flour and water, then make a semi solid paste to mix the baby corn and paneer to fry. neither is too liquid nor solid.
Add baby corn and paneer into that. Add a bit of salt into that as well.
Get the wide fry pan, add oil into that and deep fry the baby corns and paneer.
Now keep the fried baby corn and paneer aside. Now, take a wide pan, add 2 tbsp of oil into that.
Once the oil gets heated, add chopped mustard, cumin seeds and chopped garlic into that.
Saute for a min, then add onions and green chilies into that, saute well for few mins, until they get cooked.
Add salt, turmeric and chili powder. Mix everything well. Add fried baby corns and paneer into that. Saute well for a min. Then add tomato sauce or puree. Mix everything well, until everything blends well.
Once it is done, transfer to a container and garnish with coriander leaves. 🙂 Yummy Baby corn and paneer stir fry is ready to be served.
Happy Cooking 🙂