Baby Corn & Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Stir Fry

on

Baby Corn & Paneer Stir Fry, it’s a great combination. It’s similar to Manchurian. It’s a perfect dry side dish for rice and other masala curries. I added tomato sauce for frying the baby corn and paneer at the end. You can use soy sauce as well. according to your taste. 🙂

Baby Corn and Paneer Stir Fry

Ingredients:

1. Paneer / Cottage Cheese – 200 gms
  2. Baby Corn – 150 gms
  3. Big Onion – 1 medium sized finely chopped.
  4. Garlic – 5 to 6 cloves (finely chopped)
  5. Green chilies – 2 chopped finely.
  6. Mustard and Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
  7. Oil – 2 to 3 tbsp for stir fry
  8. Coriander leaves – few (garnishing)
  9. Salt – required level
  10. Turmeric and Chili powder – 1 tbsp.
  11. Tomato Sauce or puree – 2 tbsp.
  12. Corn flour – 3 to 4 tbsp.
  13. Water – 1/2 cup to mix the corn flour.

Process:

Get the ingredients ready. Chop the baby corn and Paneer into regular size pieces.

Mix the corn flour and water, then make a semi solid paste to mix the baby corn and paneer to fry. neither is too liquid nor solid.

Add baby corn and paneer into that. Add a bit of salt into that as well.

Get the wide fry pan, add oil into that and deep fry the baby corns and paneer.

Now keep the fried baby corn and paneer aside. Now, take a wide pan, add 2 tbsp of oil into that.

Once the oil gets heated, add chopped mustard, cumin seeds and chopped garlic into that.

Saute for a min, then add onions and green chilies into that, saute well for few mins, until they get cooked.

Add salt, turmeric and chili powder. Mix everything well. Add fried baby corns and paneer into that. Saute well for a min. Then add tomato sauce or puree. Mix everything well, until everything blends well.

Baby Corn and Paneer Stir Fry

Once it is done, transfer to a container and garnish with coriander leaves. 🙂 Yummy Baby corn and paneer stir fry is ready to be served.

Happy Cooking 🙂

16 Comments Add yours

1. cookiesnchem says:

Paneer is one of my top 5 favourite foods for SURE! My favourite paneer dish is saag paneer 🙂 Thanks for the post – love your blog! Great photography, too.

1. Malini says:

Thank you for stopping by.. I appreciate your kind words.. it actually made my day 😊 Have a good day..

Liked by 1 person

2. This looks delicious! I can’t eat dairy so I’m going to try it with vegan cheese. I doubt it will taste the same but I hope it will come close 🙂 I love the spices you use in it!

1. Malini says:

Thank you Sam! I think vegan cheese would also work.. Give a try.. it might surprise you 😊

3. I can have anything with paneer in it 😉 Btw I revived my memories of aloo-peas toast and boy it felt good. Thanks.

1. Malini says:

You are welcome.. I am a big fan of paneer too 😊

4. Perfect with hot rotis 😊

5. Its so yummy Malini.

1. Malini says:

6. Aditi Singh says:

Yummy…. thanks for sharing, will try this….. 🙂 🙂

1. Malini says:

You are welcome. I am glad you liked it 🙂 Please do try.

7. PriyaPandian says:

Looks yummy 😋👍. It’s simple too. Will try this

1. Malini says:

Thank you Priya. That’s great.. Let me know how it comes 🙂

Leave your thoughts. :)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s