Blogger Recognition Award #1
Dear Fabulous Bloggers!
Aww. I am so happy that I was nominated for “Blogger recognition award” by Lathiya from https://cookwithsmileblog.wordpress.com/. It’s been only a few months I started blogging. This award really encourages me to share and learn more in this blogging world.
Rules for Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Write a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Select the 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
Thank you so much Lathiya for this nomination. It was totally unexpected for me. I am really honored and you are one of the very nice persons whom I met over here. I love your recipes and presentation. I actually took you people as my blogging guide when I started to share my recipes. Please share more recipes and keep blogging 🙂
If you all haven’t already familiar with her blog, please stop by https://cookwithsmileblog.wordpress.com/, it’s worth checking.
I started blogging when I was wondering about my different interests and exploring my cooking skills. This platform encouraged me to do more, helped me to find out myself and what I actually want to do. I see different people, ideas, recipes, facts and lot many other things here. To be frank, I almost spent most of my day time reading and exploring other people quality work here after I left my job. I never regret that I spent my time on here.
I am a quite a beginner in this world, So my suggestion for new bloggers is, bring out your ideas and thoughts without any hesitation. It’s an ocean, we will learn a lot eventually when we do more. Stay motivated, read other blogs based on your interest, focus on the topic of what you want to write, experiment, share your opinions and thoughts on others work, your every comment is valued here. Most importantly, enjoy of what you do. “Happy Blogging” 🙂
Here are my nominations and congratulations to all fabulous bloggers,
- https://arusuvaiunavu.wordpress.com/ – PriyaPandian (Recipes of different home cooked food).
- https://word53196.wordpress.com/ – Motivational quotes, short stories, poems and more.
- archanakrishnan.wordpress.com – Archana krishnan (Recipes of different varieties of food)
- masalavegan.com – Priya (Plant based cruelty free recipes for cooking and baking)
- anutastebuds.wordpress.com – Anu (Tasty Indian Recipes)
- tingleurtastebuds.com – Meena (Recipes that tingle your taste buds)
- sparkleblossomgoodsblog.wordpress.com – Sparkle (Quotes, inspiration, love and positive energy).
- teaandtales1.wordpress.com – Patricia (About Tea and Tales)
- kiranmag.wordpress.com – Kiran (Poetry, stories, Life, Feelings and Thoughts)
- thedefinitionsite.wordpress.com – Christopher Bland (Life, Stories, Inspiration and Feelings)
- jyotiskitchenblog.wordpress.com – Jyoti’s Kitchen (Yummy home made food recipes)
- atribeuntangled.com – Alexis Rose (Poetry and Mental Health)
- https://infintethirteen.wordpress.com/ – Harsha (Infinite Thirteen)
- curlygirlabroad.wordpress.com – Curlygirlabroad (Thoughts and travels of a curly girl)
- akitchenfable.wordpress.com – A Kitchen Fable (Healthy and Delicious recipes)
Thank you for reading. 🙂
Happy Blogging 🙂