This 2 minutes egg-less chocolate mug cake is very easy and quick to make for those who get cravings for cake easily. To make it more exotic, I added little choco chips and tooty-fruity’s. Its exactly for one serving.
Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
Lemon syrup – 1/2 tablespoon
Milk – required level to make a consistency for baking
Vanilla essence – 2 drops.
Choco chips and fruity, tooty – required level for additional toppings.
- Add cake flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar in a mug, add milk to it and mix well.
- Once the sugar and flour blends well, add baking powder, baking soda and oil into that mixture and mix well.
- Add lemon syrup and vanilla essence into that mixture and mix well without any lumps.
- Now add half of the toppings on the mixture in the mug and keep in microwave for 90 seconds.
- If the cake is baked properly, add the reaming toppings and leave it to set for 1 minute and serve otherwise add 30 more seconds for baking.
Now yummy chocolate cake is ready to eat 🙂