Little Hungry or Craving for crispy masala stuff or Getting late for Breakfast or Looking for perfect evening snack, Here comes a very handy and quick recipe “Cheese Corn Sandwich“.
- Corn – 1/2 Cup (Fresh corn should be boiled)
- Cheese – 1/2 (Grated fresh cottage cheese)
- Carrot – 1 (Small sized finely grated)
- Onion – 1 (Small sized finely chopped)
- Mint or Coriander leaves – few
- Whole wheat bread – 4 (1 person serving amount)
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsps. (Home made or Ready made pizza sauce)
- Salt & Pepper – required level
- Oil or Butter – required level (To apply on one side of the bread before grilling)
Get the mentioned ingredients ready.
Now add all these ingredients into mixing bowl. Add required amount of salt and pepper.
Now mix everything well and Keep it aside.
Take the whole wheat bread and chop the sides. Apply tomato sauce on one side of the bread and butter or oil on other side.
Now place the mixed corn cheese on one bread.
Now cover the bread with other piece and place it in the sandwich maker.
Fresh hot Corn Cheese Sandwich is ready to eat.
Happy Cooking 🙂