Stuffed Vegetable Paratha
Spinach wheat paratha stuffed with carrot, capsicum and paneer
This recipe is very nutritious and yummy. people who don’t prefer to eat spinach fry alone would love this paratha. since the combination of paneer, carrot and capsicum adds a special flavor to this spinach paratha.
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Carrot – 2 medium sized (grated)
- Capsicum – 1 (finely chopped)
- Panner – 200 gms (grated)
- Spinach – 2 cup (finely chopped)
- Green chillis – 2
- Onion – 1 medium sized
- Salt – required level
- Oil – 3 tbps
- Add 1 tbsp of oil into the pan, add spinach and fry in the medium flame, add salt and chilli powder required level.
- Fry until the spinach gets cooked. Once its done, allow it to get cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour, required salt and spinach mix well by adding water.
- The dough should be soft enough to spread like roti, add some dry wheat flour on the dough, if the dough is moisturized.
- In a fry pan, add oil, onion and green chillis, fry those until it gets cooked. then add carrot, capsicum and required salt, mix well.
- Now divide the whole dough into equal size small balls.
- Spread the dough, on one side add all the mixed veges, and spread the grated panner above that and fold with the other end.
- Press the corners well, so that stuffing’s wont come out.
- Add little oil/ghee into the frying pan, cook both sides of paratha on medium heat.
- Repeat the same for all the remaining dough balls.
Yummy spinach paratha with stuffing is ready to serve.