This recipe is very nutritious and yummy. people who don’t prefer to eat spinach fry alone would love this paratha. since the combination of paneer, carrot and capsicum adds a special flavor to this spinach paratha.
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Carrot – 2 medium sized (grated)
- Capsicum – 1 (finely chopped)
- Panner – 200 gms (grated)
- Spinach – 2 cup (finely chopped)
- Green chillis – 2
- Onion – 1 medium sized
- Salt – required level
- Oil – 3 tbps
- Add 1 tbsp of oil into the pan, add spinach and fry in the medium flame, add salt and chilli powder required level.
- Fry until the spinach gets cooked. Once its done, allow it to get cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour, required salt and spinach mix well by adding water.
- The dough should be soft enough to spread like roti, add some dry wheat flour on the dough, if the dough is moisturized.
- In a fry pan, add oil, onion and green chillis, fry those until it gets cooked. then add carrot, capsicum and required salt, mix well.
- Now divide the whole dough into equal size small balls.
- Spread the dough, on one side add all the mixed veges, and spread the grated panner above that and fold with the other end.
- Press the corners well, so that stuffing’s wont come out.
- Add little oil/ghee into the frying pan, cook both sides of paratha on medium heat.
- Repeat the same for all the remaining dough balls.
Yummy spinach paratha with stuffing is ready to serve.