This recipe is quick for healthy and tasty breakfast. This toast could be made without vegetables as well. It depends on the taste and need.
Bread Slices – 3
Eggs – 3
Oil or Butter (as needed)
Milk – 2 tablespoon
Salt – as required
Black Pepper – 1/4 tablespoon
Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
Onion – 1 finely chopped
Green Chillis – 2 to 3 finely chopped.
Carrot – 1 finely chopped (optional)
Beans – 2 to 3 finely chopped (optional)
- Beat the Egg in a mixing bowl, After that add milk to it and mix well. Add salt and black pepper to it.
- If you are adding vegetables. Then fry the carrot, onion, beans, green chillis with required amount of oil with little salt to the taste and keep it aside.
- Once it is done, heat oil in a fry pan, Take a bread slice, dip it in egg mixture and put it on the pan.
- Spread the mixed vegges above bread and pour some egg mixture on it again.
- Turn on the other side and let it cook well until it turns to little brown color.
- Once it is cooked, Serve it.
The quantity mentioned in the ingredients part is for one or two person.
Very healthy and tasty toast is ready for quick breakfast. Happy Cooking 🙂